Monday, December 28, 2009

CURLY NIKKI !! A STORY OF A TRANSITION .

ALL OF THESE WEBSITES THAT I BELONG TO ,HAVE MADE THIS WHOLE NATURAL JOURNEY VERY EASY FOR ME. I KNOW THAT WITHOUT THEM ,I MAY HAVE NOT LASTED THIS LONG.ALONG WITH MY FEATURED PHOTO ON HAIRLISTA,I WAS ALSO FEATURED ON NATURALSUNSHINE.NING.COM,AND I HAVE A STORY OF A TRANSITION ON CURLYNIKKI.COM .I'M SO HAPPY THAT I'M GETTING ALL OF THIS LOVE IN THE NATURAL HAIR COMMUNITY ,AND IT MAKES ME WANNA DO ALOT MORE VIDEOS, AND TUTORIALS ,FOR THOSE OUT THERE WHO WANNA GO NATURAL AS WELL.SO IF YOU ARE TRANSITIONING TO NATURAL OR ARE NATURAL AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO ,CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME SITES I KNOW FOR A FACT THEY WILL HELP YOU ALONG YOUR JOURNEY AS MUCH AS THEY HAVE HELPED ME.

3 comments:

  1. i hope this finds you angie! excellent read on curly nikki's! and congrats on ur natural journey. like you i thought the same exact thing "why didnt i do this sooner". so make sure you check out http://flygirls.typepad.com/
    and take a look at her "i love my hair" shop becuz there's a piece of art specifically for us,lol.

    kisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks. natural stores

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. top reasons to choose natural toothpaste

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails